What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A premium step-by-step guide on curing Candida acne
- Learn how you can start fighting back your Candida by changing your diet around
- Learn everything you need to know about managing your skin and acne naturally
- Learn everything you need to know to start keeping your skin healthy
- Read the eBook that comes in PDF format with 29 pages
- Learn many different types of myths about acne care
- Learn why and how acne develops on the skin
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Candida Acne Treatment Guide scores 71.32/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://candidaacnetreatment.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $14.99.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: candidaacnetreatment.com you’ll also be taken through to candidaacnetreatment.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)